ALICE:

The sweet poppet who felt confined in this world of politics, arranged marriages and lady like behaviour decided to follow a little white rabbit with a waist coat and accidentally fell down a hole! Well, what people don’t know about Alice is that she is a horny little fuck! And falling into that hole has done nothing but set her free in the land of dreams, where she can gallivant around butt-naked, tits out and hormones racing! Now, in this Wonderland of vodka flowing rivers that glisten like disco balls and topsy-turvey flowers that enchant you with their smiles, this blonde bomb shell is out to play, and play she will! Although she has the tendency to be horribly vulgar and quite sultry at the same time- she’s a load of fun and will probably get your blood pumping, in all the right places!

THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:

The Queen of Hearts is a bitch. Her title most ironic. The Queen has anything but a heart (nor a brain for that matter). In its place lies a chamber full of hate and anger, pumping rage through her every being, her body feeding off other peoples misery and misfortunes. The Queen of Hearts, unable to see others pain through her own vanity, has no remorse or guilt. She is brutally honest and delivers it as it is. No matter how grotesque or unwanted the news might be. Through all of this, however, the Queen has an attractiveness about her. Like a spell it draws you in. Even with her arrogance, vulgarity, and plain right rudeness, one cannot help but to like her. Slowly you get sucked in and before you know it you too are one of her cards, her minions, laughing at her insults and joining in the name-game. Her hilarious outlook on life and inability to hold back on anything draws you to the dark side in one swift swing of the club

THE MAD HATTER:

You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, March 31

VICTORY Is Ours!

Monday night was the Varsity Cup Final, and what a night it was. There is not much that I can say about the game, nor the majority of the night for that matter (as the flashbacks of random images and my lack of memories come to a sub-total of about an hour), but my continuos gagging the next day and the fact that I came home with only one shoe at 8 in the morning is proof enough that I had a spectacular time...


What I do know is that quite a few of my Cape Town mates came up to stay, and of course, none of us had planned ahead and bought tickets. We wern’t perturbed and we decided to go watch the game on the mountain. Unfortunately we got carried away with the pre-drinking and so only arrived just before half-time. The mountain was packed, and unlike the suckers in the stadium who could not take their own drinks in; we could all go wild, drink as much as our little hearts desired, and act like the true 3rd world Africans that we are. What a vibe!

From here it became a blur. Weeing in bushes, standing in thorns that gave me an allergic reaction resembling something out of Gremlin, running through sticks and tripping over tree stumps (fucking our legs up) in order to see the other half of the field every time Maties got the ball, and people running onto the field when Maties won is the sub-total of my rugby experience.


From here, apparently we went out, smoked a joint with The Engineer, and then I went to bed. Or so the Queen thought, until 10 minutes after she had tucked me in, she found me wandering down the street. Alone. How I got from my bed to the street, faster than her who was in the car, is still a mystery. She picked me up, only to throw me out 5 minutes later as I screamed to be released because I had seen someone I was sure I knew.

Apparently I was actually telling the truth because the next day I woke up snuggled up in a double bed with 4 other boys, and 5 boys on the floor, in a flat that I had never seen before. In my confusion I did what I could - rolled over, put my arm around the boy closest to me, and snuggled up.

Three runs to the toilet, four hours, and six coffees later I woke up on my friends couch in a flat much closer to my own. Covered in writing, a rip down my dress, bagless, and shoeless I sat up with a smile and congratulated myself on once again crossing the line, getting way to drunk, and having yet another phenomenal night!
Alice xxx

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha! surprisingly you were teling the tuth seeing that at some early hour of the morning I came back to Alice passed out with a concussed Morgan in a double bed that James and I ended up joining, falling asleep with Alice spooning with me haha! and at 8 in the morning i dropped off a bagless Alice with writing all over her with one shoe on hahaha...what a night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dam straight miss anonymous!
    awesome, awesome night!
    I got my shoe bac though, which is always a bonus ;)

    ReplyDelete